Cookies policy from the web site www.naviontruck.co.uk
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information. In addition, there are several types of cookies:
These cookies allow websites to remember information that changes the way that the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region that you are in. For instance, by remembering your region, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalize.
Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.
Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
These cookies use information about your browsing in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your needs.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your needs. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of digital advertising campaigns. They are placed by third party advertising networks. They remember that you have a web site and this is shared with other organizations such as media owners.
NavionTruck only uses preference cookies, process cookies and performance cookies, that come from our own web site or from third parties. In no case these cookies contain personal data nor do the capture your web browsing habits for advertising purposes. According to article 22 of the Spanish Information Society and Electronic Trade Law, in specific the section on process cookies, we will only store cookies after a certain time, so that the user of our website will have some time to decide whether he/she will allow the cookies or not. We will always inform the user of our web site how you can enable or disable cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser.
How to enable or disable cookies in different browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
We recommend you enable the option "Always accept session cookies", to be able to place orders at NavionTruck.co.uk
- Click the menu button and choose options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Click the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click Done to save.
If you want to enable or disable cookies quickly, from the menu select Settings > Quick Preferences > Enable/Disable Cookies.
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).